Washington State Teaching Artist Training Lab
Dates: 8/3-5/2021, 9 AM – 1 PM each day
Workshops include: Supporting SEL Through the Arts (Jesi Sucku), PAUSE for Presence: The Art of Healing-Centered Social Change (Dr. Bre), Amplifying our Power Through Hands-on Making (Lauren Appel), Cultural Family Engagement & Cultural Responsiveness (Celeste Galvan), and more!
More highlights at Arts Uplift!:
- Keynote speakers, presentations, and facilitated art breaks by teaching artists.
- Grow your own personal creativity and wellness practices.
- Free Clock hours and STARS hours will be available.
Keynote speakers Dr. Adeyemi Stembridge and Dr. Bre Haizlip. Additional presenters include:
- Valerie Bayne Carroll and Valerie Branch from Wolf Trap Institute for Early Learning Through the Arts
- Grace Washington from Arts Impact
- Celeste Galvan from Selah School District
- Jesi Sucku from Educational Service District 112
- Josie Komorowski and Kate Lindholm from North Central Educational Service District
- Megan LaPalm from OSPI
- Lauren Appel Washington State Teaching Artist Training (TAT) Lab faculty
- TAT Lab Staff and Alumni
This conference is a collaboration between the Washington State Teaching Artist Training Lab (TAT Lab), the Washington State Arts Commission (Arts WA), and the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI).