Deadline: 7/29/2022, 5 PM
Cultural Facilities funds help organizations acquire, build, or renovate the spaces that make cultural experiences possible. Grants support building projects for arts, culture, and heritage-based organizations.
This program is funded through 4Culture and King County’sBuilding for Equity initiative, to support cultural building projects and create a pathway to racial equity in cultural facilities funding. To help us achieve this goal applicants must:
- Show an ongoing commitment to a racial equity practice
- Fill out the Equity in Development and Construction survey
- Projects receiving $100,000 or more will be required to meet a Cultural Space Contribution Requirement
There are three online workshops for this grant coming up:
- Friday, June 17, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 29, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, July 14, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Maya Santos is 4Culture’s new Building for Equity Manager. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-263-0691.