City of SeaTac
Date: 11/14/2018 (but space is limited and advance registration is required)
The SeaTac Community Center and the Food Innovation Network is hosting an Art Themed Community Kitchen Night (CKN) on Wednesday, November 14, at the SeaTac Community Center, 13735 24th Ave S, SeaTac. CKN’s are regular events where food from around the world is shared, while we learn about other cultures.
For this event, local artists of all different abilities are welcome to register at no charge and bring some of their work to display. Various mediums are encouraged. Guidelines and how to register are below.
- Artists will be assigned one 6’ table or, if you are just displaying one or two pieces, you may register to share a table.
- Artists may arrive as early as 5:00pm to set up. The doors open at 6:00pm.
- Artists should stay with their piece(s) from 6:00-6:45pm (dinner is served at approximately 6:45)
- Once dinner is served artists may join any dinner table and enjoy the evening
- The City of SeaTac and the Food Innovation Network are not responsible for your art.
- Artists may have a price tag on their piece and may pass out contact information. However, direct sales at the event are not allowed.
- Artists may bring an easel to display their art. Easels will not be provided.
How to Register:
Contact Brian Tomisser (Contact info below) with the following information:
- Name, Contact Phone, Email
- Type of Art and how many pieces
- Would you like a 6’ table OR to share a 6’ table OR are you bringing an easel and will not need a table.
Space will be limited and tables assigned on a first come, first serve basis.