Deadline: 12/14/2023, 4 PM
Gallery 4Culture seeks solo, collaborative and group exhibition proposals in a broad range of media for our next season, which runs from September 2024 through July 2025. Ten (10) month-long shows by King County-based artists will ultimately be presented.
Selected artists, teams and groups receive curatorial direction, communications/PR support, and a $1,000 honorarium to help defray expenses. Artists are responsible for the delivery, installation and de-installation of their work, and for supplying and insuring all electronic equipment used in their show.
- Visual artists, collaborative teams and artist groups working in all media and genres (except performance art) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants, including all group or team members, must reside in King County, WA.
- Applicants may not be represented by a commercial art gallery at the time of submission. Members of artist run collectives and cooperative galleries are welcome to apply.
- Artists who have exhibited at Gallery 4Culture in solo or 2-person shows are ineligible to reapply for a period of three seasons.
- Current 4Culture Board members, Advisory Committee members, employees, and the business partners and immediate family members of all the above are not eligible to apply.
Learn more about how to apply here.