Kent Downtown Partnership
The Kent Downtown Partnership is seeking artists to participate in Downtown Kent’s Inside OUT Open Air Marketplace. This is a free community event, open to all ages. Inside OUT will be happening every Saturday, July 10 – August 28, 9 AM – 3 PM (with extended hours on August 14 to 8 PM). We are also looking for artists and vendors for a Friday night market, July 23, from 5-8 PM.
• Vendors with a variety of price-points, mediums, and focuses.
• Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are welcome to apply.
• Priority will be given to those who apply early, and whose art and product closely fit the vision of the Marketplace.
• Vendors will be provided a 10×10 booth space and will be located outdoors on 1st Avenue as well as common areas throughout downtown. Some applicants may be paired with a local business (contingent w/compliance on WA Safe Start regs).
• Vendors must provide their own table and/or fixtures and weather protection.
• Vendors are required to be set-up in their space not less than 30 minutes prior to opening event and must remain until the event closes.
• Vendors are responsible for handling their own sales, booth, and materials.
• A booth fee of $40 is due upon acceptance/confirmation by the KDP. There is no application fee.
• Booth space does not include power; if power is required, inquire with the Program Coordinator.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Applications will be juried by a team of local artists, and acceptances will be sent out within 7 days of receipt of the application.
Preference and priority will be given to vendors whose Items for sale are more than 60% handcrafted.