Allied Arts of Renton
Entries due: 9/30/2020
All students between the ages of 12 and 18 and who live in Renton or attend Renton schools are invited to enter and express creatively their experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic and quarantine.
- Visual art (painting, drawing, photography)
- Poetry (any form)
- Creative essays (250 words or less)
Cash awards for first, second and third place winner of each category. First Place $300; Second Place $100; Third Place $50. Honorable Mentions (20 per category) $5 gift cards. Participation certificates for all entries.
- Entries due by September 30
- Winners will be announced in mid-October
- Winners will be selected by members of Allied Arts of Renton
- You can submit entries in multiple categories, but only one win allowed per student
- Entries should be submitted in digital form via e-mail. Send jpg images of artwork or photography, and readable documents (Word, pdf, etc.) of poetry and essays to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, age, address, phone number and e-mail address. Winning entries will be published on the Allied Arts Facebook page, the alliedartsofrenton.org website, in the next newsletter, and on other Renton social media sites. All entries may be displayed for public viewing.