- This event has passed.
4Culture Building for Equity Webinar – Managing Consultants
October 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
In this Zoom webinar, learn about how to manage a successful consultant partnership from Sarah Marino, Senior Consultant at Campbell + Company and Cassie Chinn, Deputy Executive Director of the Wing Luke Museum.
Acquiring or developing a cultural facility often includes working with consultants to achieve your goals. A consultant provides a needed expertise and a valuable set of extra hands as your organization grows.
What you will learn:
- Why hire a consultant? The Unique functions of a consultant
- Learn what typical language to include in agreements and contracts with consultants
- Key to managing a successful partnership
- How to engage leadership and volunteers with consultants
- Looking at a case study
- Discuss what partnering with a consultant may look like for you
Who can join?
Open to anyone working in the King County cultural sector.
Register for the webinar here.