Explore the curiously wonderful Seattle Southside and embark on unique microadventures that blend the familiar with the unexpected! From beachcombing to the thrill of indoor skydiving, discover a world of local mysteries, world-class museums, and hidden gems. Taste at our mead halls and chocolate factory or wander through enchanting gardens. Extend your visit with a trip to The Museum of Flight, the nation’s largest air and space museum. Indulge in retail therapy at Westfield Southcenter, the largest shopping mall in the Pacific Northwest. Savor diverse culinary delights at sports bars, international restaurants, and cozy mom-and-pop stops.
Explore Seattle Southside is the official destination marketing organization for Seattle’s Southside including the cities of SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines and is here to help visitors create memorable experiences. Memories that translate to repeat visits, tax savings for residents, and one of the most powerful economic forces in South King County. The organization is responsible for promoting the community as an attractive travel destination and enhancing its public image as a dynamic place to live and work. Experience the magic of Seattle Southside, where every visit is an opportunity for a curiously wonderful microadventure!
- Meagan McGuire/Vice President, Business Development
- 3100 S 176th Street, Suite 200; SeaTac WA 98188
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/seattlesouthside
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/seattlesouthsid
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seattlesouthside
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/seattlesouthside1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/seattle-southside-regional-tourism-authority/