Auburn Community & Event Center
Applications due by 11/5/2018, 5 PM
Entries on display 11/29-12/10/2018
There will be space for only 10 entries in Auburn’s new Gingerbread House Contest, so those interested should apply today. This FREE & fun event celebrates the holidays and brings the community out to see what Auburn can build! Any structures real or imaginary, houses, igloos, spaceships, etc. will be accepted. This event is free and open to all groups and individuals.
Ten entries will be on display at the Community & Event Center from November 29th until December 10th. Stop by and vote on your favorite display. A winner will be announced on Monday, December 10th and will be awarded a plaque and $20 gift card.
Applicants must adhere to the contest rules listed on the application:
• Entry must be appropriate for audiences of all ages
• Entry must be original
• Entry must have been built in 2018
• Entry must be 90% edible on the exterior
• All entries must be brought to the Auburn Community & Event Center (910 Ninth Street SE, Auburn) on November 29 between 3-6 PM. Arrangements can be made with coordinator if necessary.
• Entries must be delivered in completed form attached to a solid base enabling it to be displayed on a table. Bases shall be no larger than 24″W x 24″L
To enter the contest, simply complete the Application and return it to Auburn Parks, Arts & Recreation, by November 5, 2018. Applications can be mailed to 910 9th St SE, Auburn, 98002; Faxed to 253-931-4005; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional details, please visit us online or by call 253-931-3043.