Key to Change’s mission is to inspire underserved youth through world class music instruction and support their development as self aware leaders. Key to Change provides weekly violin lessons to middle and high school students living in South King County. Students participate in outreach performances, college preparation seminars, and various leadership opportunities. Students receive weekly lessons at our two studios in Renton and in Kent.
• Quinton Morris, Executive Director & Founder
• Box 16787; Seattle WA 98116
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekeytochange/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheKeytoChange1
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/quinton-morris-project/