Deadline: 9/22/2021, 5 PM
If you are the steward of a designated historic landmark property in King County and are working to rehabilitate it, 4Culture encourages you to apply for a 2021 Landmarks Capital grant.
This year’s program is made possible through 4Culture and King County’s Building for Equity initiative, which supports cultural building projects and creates pathways to racial equity in funding.
Projects that contribute to the diversity of property types and histories represented in King County’s built environment, and that are led by or serve underrepresented communities, will receive additional consideration.
The application is now online and a variety of zoom and in-person/outdoor workshops (see below) have been scheduled to assist you in the application process. Pick the format that fits best for your learning style.
For those who can’t attend a workshop, or would like to revisit the material, the August 12 workshop will be recorded and posted to the “Helping you Succeed” section of the Landmarks Capital page.
- Thursday, August 5, 4:00-5:00 pm, Zoom Register
- Thursday, August 12, 12:00-1:00 pm, Zoom, Register.
- Monday, August 16, 12:00-1:00 pm, Paramount Park, 15300 8th Ave NE, Shoreline
- Wednesday, August 18, 12:00-1:00 pm, Crossroads Park International Shelter, 16140 NE 8th St, Bellevue
- Monday, August 23, 12:00-:1:00 pm Les Gove Park, 910 9th St SE, Auburn
- Wednesday, August 25, 12:00-1:00 pm, Zoom, Register
- Thursday, September 9, 12:00-1:00 pm, Zoom, Register