Washington State Arts Commission
Arts groups, arts organizations, and arts institutions contribute to the quality of life and to the welfare of the people of our state. ArtsWA seeks to support arts organizations across the state as they navigate fundamental changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of an increase in applications to our funding programs, we have limited the amount available to each organization.
- Grants of $1,500, $3,000 or $5,000 for general operating support
- No funding match required
- Nonprofit arts and cultural organizations with an annual operating budget between $50,000 and $350,000.
- Fiscally sponsored arts and culture organizations with an annual operating budget between $50,000 and $350,000. Groups must be sponsored by nonprofit organizations that have arts, culture, and/or heritage in their mission statement.
- Nonprofit arts and cultural organizations must have current federal tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, including those affiliated with tribal organizations.
- All applicants must have a minimum of one-year-history of providing continuous arts programming prior to the pandemic.
- Application Deadline: April 5, 2021, 5:00pm
- Notification of Grant Award: by May 31, 2021
- When Funds will be Distributed: After expenses are incurred and documentation provided
- Final Report Due: July 31, 2022
More information at www.arts.wa.gov/fy22-pandemic-mid-sized-organization-grants/