Deadline: 2/2/2022, 5 PM
For purpose of this application, “cultural producer” is defined as an individual whose current or primary occupation, paid or unpaid, is within 4Culture’s program areas: heritage, historic preservation, art, and public art. This may include:
- Individuals working in the fields of heritage and historic preservation whose primary work involves stewardship, documentation, identification, and interpretation of history and historic spaces including, public history, cultural/ethnic heritage, archives, curation, museum (education, interpretation, exhibits), historic restoration, archeology, and research.
- Sole proprietors of cultural businesses including freelance curators and consultants.
- Generative and interpretive artists working in the disciplines of public art, dance, theater, music, media, literature, and the visual arts.
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an individual who can demonstrate marked work as a cultural producer as defined by 4Culture, in the fields of historic preservation, heritage, public art, or art.
- Be a King County resident (filed 2020 IRS tax documents with a King County address).
- Can attest* to a loss of Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $1,000 or more between 2019 and 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
*If selected, provide federal tax documentation as evidence of income loss greater or equal to than the amount requested from 4Culture.
- Have not knowingly and intentionally committed federal fraud.
- Not be 4Culture staff, Advisory Committee member, Board member, consultant, or an Individual Recovery Fund panelist during the period of review.
For full details visit www.4culture.org/grants/recovery-individuals/