We’re here to help visitors create memorable experiences. Memories that translate to repeat visits, tax savings for residents and building one of the most powerful economic forces in South King County.
Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority (RTA) is the official destination marketing organization for Seattle’s Southside including the cities of SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines. The organization is responsible for promoting the community as an attractive travel destination and enhancing its public image as a dynamic place to live and work. Through the impact of travel, the RTA strengthens the economic position and provides opportunities for people in our community. Seattle Southside RTA is funded by a self-assessed hotel fund and supported by a lodging tax from the cities of SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines. And we encourage you to follow Seattle Southside RTA on social media – find links below.
- Meagan McGuire/Vice President, Business Development
- 3100 S 176th Street, Suite 200; SeaTac WA 98188
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/seattlesouthside
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/seattlesouthsid
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seattlesouthside
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/seattlesouthside1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/seattle-southside-regional-tourism-authority/