Cowlitz Tribal Health
Cowlitz Tribal Health in Seattle is offering 6 sessions of free parenting support to Native American families with children 8 years and younger.
Sessions are 1 on 1 and can be done virtually, over zoom or teams, or in person at our Tukwila office.
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of all 6 parenting sessions.
Please see attached a flier with more information.
- Week 1 – Pre-Session: Starting the Journey Together
- Week 2 – Session 1: Creating Harmony in Family Time
- Week 3 – Session 2: Nurturing Your Children
- Week 4 – Session 3: Keeping Your Children Safe and Healthy
- Week 5 – Session 4: Harmony in Your Relationships
- Week 6 – Session 5: Play and Praise in the Traditional Way
For questions, more information, or referrals, please reach out to Strive Program Supervisor, Serena Rice at Srice@cowlitz.org Cell: 206-561-3137